Friday, September 4, 2009

MOBSTER'S BALL


This movie was listed as a feature and Mobster's Ball was described as: "Mob Hits. Bank Robbers. The Cotton Club. These are just a few of the things that say 1930's. Award winning director Brad Armstrong gives us a tantalizing, sensual and erotic glimpse of this time gone by.

Mobster's Ball turned out to be just a series of scenes, all tied together using the 1930's gangsters theme. So there's no plot to discuss, but if you're in the mood for something without all of them pesky words, then Mobster's Ball may be for you; since the costumes were great, the background music fit the scenes and everything was filmed good.

Mobster's Ball starring Jessica Drake, Marco Banderas, Cherokee, Jada Fire, Tory Lane, Jenaveve Jolie, Mia Smiles, Brooke Haven, Jasmine Byrne, Carmen Hart, Angel Cassidy, Ginger Rocs, Tommy Gunn, Randy Spears, Chris Cannon, Herschel Savage, Brad Armstrong, Eric Masterson, Brian Pumper and directed by Brad Armstrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got tricked by this when it first got released - and, apparently, forgot I got tricked, because I was going to go get the sequel. Now I realise why I couldn't remember anything about the movie except costumes and sets.

Thanks!

X-Ray Specs said...

If I had paid attention to some of the reviews of the movie, I would have known better....oh well...live and learn.

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the box, and it says "All Sex Vignettes" right there on the cover. Apparently we're both idiots.

X-Ray Specs said...

Yeah, you rite. I looked at the box cover art and right down in the left corner was "All Sex Vignettes", so I got nobody to blame but me.