Monday, April 5, 2010

EJACULA


The main thing that really stands out about Ejacula is that the movie was shot on location in Europe. Ejacula (Patricia Kennedy) lives in a castle along with another vampire (Rocco Siffredi) and The Hunchback (Ron Jeremy).

Some of the sex scenes end with a little blood, but really the grossest part of the movie is Ron eating worms(see movie preview below). Just as Joey Silvera shows up, the movie ends abruptly and I found out that this was just part 1, both parts could have easily fit onto one dvd. I felt I got cheated, especially since the movie wasn't good enough to make me want to rent part 2, even with the promise of what craziness Joey Silvera might add the sequel.

The storyline was just fair and the sex scenes were your standard issue. If you enjoy Ron Jeremy delivering some funny lines, then this movie is for you. If you absolutely hate Ron, I would recommend that you buy or rent some other movie since Ron is the best thing about Ejacula. I grade this one C-

Ejacula starring Lynn Lemay, Lois Ayers, Patricia Kennedy, Vivian, Tonisha Mills, Elisabeth, Ron Jeremy, Joey Silvera, Rocco Siffredi

No comments: