Sunday, May 6, 2012

MONIQUE ON THE SLY

Monique On The Sly starring Monique Alexander Lexi Bardot, Steven St. Croix, Tommy Gunn, Azalea Lee, Franko Del Toro and directed by Paul Thomas

The Plot: non-existent with a skimpy storyline.

: Monique On The Sly was characterized as a feature, but it's really just five sex scenes tied together with the weakest, and I mean weakest, connection to each other. I'm a fan of Monique's (pre-implants), but I was majorly disappointed in this movie. Monique can carry a plot driven movie, especially if it's light comedy, plus keep the sex scenes interesting, but this movie failed in both aspects. I could lay these problems at the feet of Paul Thomas, but I know he's more than capable of making a plot driven adult film. Instead, I'm blaming Vivid for making a movie that would appeal more to gonzo fans and marketing it as a feature. I grade Monique On The Sly a D.


No comments: