Tuesday, August 18, 2009
The Honest Scrap Award
XXX MARKS THE PLOT has been awarded The Honest Scrap Award by THE LIGHTNING BUG'S LAIR . For those of you who have never checked out THE BUG, you will be astounded by his knowledge of movies.
Here's 10 blogs that I check everyday, therefore passing on The Honest Scrap Award.
1. The Gore Gore Girl - an educated person's guide to the world of porn.
2. Stay Right Here A Little While - Mr. Smith has great musical tastes and on top of that he throws in a movie review every now and then.
3. M.Bug doesn't blog all that often, but when she does, it is always interesting.
4. Thrilling Days of Yesteryear keeps me up on old movies and TV on DVD.
5. 8 Track Journal - don't think a blog about 8 Tracks can be interesting, then you haven't read this blog.
6. A Greenville Life - even though there are a lot of German recipes and stamping news, the blog is well worth it for the restaurant reviews.
7. When You Awake alt country blog with some great mix tapes.
8. Yard Sale Bloodbath - all about yard sales in Seattle with photos.
9. Yard Sale Addict - all about yard sales in the Atlanta area.
10. Yard Sale Queen - yard sales in Maryland.
Now the rules call for a list of 10 honest things about myself.
1. I saw my first porn movie (not counting stag films) in a movie theater at the age of 17 by using someone else's draft card to prove I was 18 and gain admittance to the theater.
2. Even though I hate fake boobs, some of my favorite porn performers have gone that route - Stormy Daniels, Katie Morgan, Jessica Drake, Jesse Jane.
3. I have sold lots of videos on EBAY over the last 11 years, but I have never sold a porn video.
4. I hate anal scenes.
5. My earliest favorite female porn performer was Ginger Lynn.
6. I love a good spoof/parody porn. Unfortunately, these are few and far between to be found.
7. I am a big Bob Dylan fan; however, I don't take him as seriously as a lot hard core fans do.
8. My favorite type of cd is a compilation of an artist's songs done by other artists. A tribute cd of Bob Dylan songs would be my ideal cd.
9. I love to read, especially mystery/detective/comic crime novels. And if they are set in Florida, only the better.
10. I really hate doing lists.